No-01, Smoke free campaign in Gazipur
NATAB and Civil Surgeon Office jointly organized a Human Chain Sticker Campaign inside Gazipur Railway station, Rath mela, DC Office
Station on August 02, 2015 demanding Rules of Tobacco control law soon.
1. About 200 ‘No Smoking Signage’s stickers attached outside and inside the public transport moving and standing inside the terminal.
2. Messages on Tobacco control issues were disseminated through leaflet and inter personal communication
3. The Transport leaders were committed to keep the Transports and Bus terminal as smoke free
4. Speakers spoke on the occasion highlighting the needs and importance of Tobacco Control Law Implementation.
5. Teacher, Student, and Passerby will disseminate the messages harms of tobacco among the inmates and students in their jurisdiction
6. NATAB anti-tobacco leaflet were distributed
1. Dr. Md. Haider Ali, Civil Surgeon, Gazipur.
2. Mr. Nazrul Islam, Senior Education officer, Civil Surgeon office, Gazipur
3. Mr. Rashidul Islam, Field Officer, NATAB, Gazipur
4. Activists of NATAB