Report on world TB Day- 2016
- Event: Rally and discussion meeting on “World TB Day 2016”
- Participants: NANAB Members, Government officials from health & Administration and others NGOs
- Place : Dhaka
- Date : 24 March, 2016.
- Rally: From 7.30am 10.30am the rally started from Shaha Magh Moor and ended at Press Club
- After rally an open discussion was held on 10.30 am 11.00 am at Doel Chattar, Dhaka.
- The discussion was presided by Dr. Md. Akramul Islam,Director, TB,Malaria and Wash, BRAC
- Besides, Line director, TB Leprosy and director MBDC NTP DGHS,
- Dr. Asif Mujtaba Mahmud, Joint secretary NATAB Central executive committee & Senior technical advisor, CTB, MSH,
- Mr. Andre Villanueva, Country project Director, CTB, MSH Bangladesh, and
- Mr. Khairuddin Ahmed Mukul, Secretary General, NATAB gave their valuable speech and also gave emphasis in the theme ” Unite to End TB” ” ……………
- All the speakers strongly gave their commitment to help the government to develop and implement TB program in every sector. Speakers also informed everybody about harmful effect of TB. All the partners agreed to build awareness of the people about harmful effect of TB .